Headteacher Weekly Blog – 11.03.17

Firstly, my apologies for not posting the names of the children receiving merits this week.  I was on training yesterday and will do so in next week’s post.

It is the turn of the Foundation Phase to hold Family Assemblies on a Friday, as all junior classes have held theirs.   The Assembly is such an important part of the week, when parents and grandparents can share in the life of the school.

Year 2 KP performed their Assembly yesterday and they did so superbly.  The large audience were very appreciative of their efforts.  Well done everybody!

It has been quieter this week after last week’s blistering start to the half term!  Year 4 visited the local library on Thursday and learned about all the resources that they can access.

I have received requests from parents in Years 2, 3 & 4 to sit on the new Parent Forum.  Please do email school with your name if you are in any of the other year groups and you want to participate in this initiative.

Also, please will you  email school if you have any views on the current school photography provision.  Governors will be considering all responses shortly.

Have a nice weekend.