Croeso i Bwrdd Neges Y5
Welcome to the Y5 Noticeboard.
Week Beginning: 09.11.20
Activities this week will include:
- Maths – Time – analogue and digital
- Coding unplugged – What is computational thinking?
- English – Remembrance Day poetry
- Science – Presenting results and conclusion writing.
- Welsh Evaluating my work
- World Kindess Day activities
- History – Events of WW2
- Art – Looking at the art of Will Evans – WW2 Artist.
We will be having a Wellbeing day each fortnight. The activities on these days will include PE activities in the hall. We ask for children to come to school in PE Kit. We will be taking the children to the hall in groups of 15. Only one year group will be using the hall each day.
Our first Wellbeing day will be Tuesday 17th November and will be fortnightly on a Tuesday from this date.
Friday – Children in Need and World Kindness Day! Children can wear spots. Please send in a 50p donation for Children in Need.