Click underneath to see the Acceptable Use Policy for the use of ICT equipment, both at home and in school.
ICT Acceptable Use Policy for children
ICT Acceptable Use Policy for foundation children
- I will not give out personal information such as my passwords, surname, address, telephone number, parent’s work address or work telephone number to anyone on the internet.
- I will tell my teacher straight away if I come across any information that makes me feel uncomfortable. I will click on the BACK button before I leave the computer to report this.
- I will never agree to get together with someone I “meet” online.
- I will not send a person my picture or any other personal email attachment either from school or to school.
- I will ensure that any emails I send show that I am a responsible pupil of Sketty Primary School.
- I will not respond to any messages that are mean or in any way make me feel uncomfortable. I will tell my teacher immediately if I ever receive a message like that.
- I will always be polite when I am writing to others in emails or speaking with them in online chats or blogs.
- I will follow all teacher instructions regarding the use and activities on ICT Devices. I will always ask a teacher’s permission to use the internet at school.
- I will use the Internet at school only when a teacher is supervising me.
- I will not deliberately open, alter, move or delete a file belonging to another person without their permission.
- I will take great care with the ICT resources in the school.
I understand that if I fail to follow these guidelines my use of ICT devices may be withdrawn